Fabric7 always delivers products with reputed and registered logistics services for our product delivery. But, in any case if you received damaged or tampered packaging, please refuse to accept the package and return it to the delivery person.
Also, you can call our customer care at- +91 85276 59229 between 10am-5pm, on Weekdays i.e. Monday-Saturday; or email us at [email protected]. Do not forget to mention your Order ID there in the Subject line. A brand new replacement will be issued at your name without any additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packaging in intact when you send back the product to us.
The above mentioned conditions are only applicable when these following cases don’t apply and if it happens then the order becomes ineligible for return/replacement.
- If the product has been used, other than for the purpose of trial.
- If the product has been stained or torn, unless it has been received in such a state.
- If a product has reached you in a stained or torn state, please return it to the delivery person and inform us within 24 hours.
- If the tags and labels from the product have been removed or damaged.
- If the dress has been customised and made as per the customer’s individual measurements.
- If you have chosen an incorrect size and ship the product back to us for a correct size, the cost of shipping it back to us, and the cost of shipping you a replacement is to be borne by you.
- If your garment return courier reaches us in a damaged state, other than the damage/s you have already informed us of, we will not accept the garment or be held liable to provide a replacement.
- We will not take responsibility for losses that you may have to bear in the process of sending us a return courier.
- Exchanges and returns will only be accepted once.
- Our garments and products are largely handcrafted using traditional Indian artisanship and natural dyes and fabrics. This practice draws on India’s rich art, craft, and artisanship-oriented heritage. Irregularities in printing and dyeing are part of the innate charm of these products; a testimony to the fact that they are handcrafted manually. Products showcasing such irregularities are not eligible for replacement.