Order Status & Tracking
Login to your account and click on My Orders to get all the information.
Orders, once processed and shipped can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number, commonly referred to as the AWB number. You can track your order in two ways –
After you log in to your Fabric7 account, go to the ‘My Account’ page and find the order number your wish to track. Click on ‘Track my order’ to see real-time updates of your shipment status. Please note that this link becomes valid only 24 hours after your order is dispatched.
Alternately, you may track your order through our order shipment email which provides a direct link to track your order real-time on the service provider’s website
In cases where our website can’t link to the courier service providers’ website in real-time, we will share the AWB number and the provider’s name with you via email, and on your account page. To track your shipment status, all you need to do is –
Go to the service provider’s website
Type in the tracking number provided in the mail in the Tracking section and check the status
You will receive an email confirmation from Fabric7 once your order is successfully placed. The mail will have all the details related to your order.
Please allow 24 hours post-delivery of your order for the order status to be updated.
Return & Exchange
Fabric7 always delivers products with reputed and registered logistics services for our product delivery. But, in any case if you received damaged or tampered packaging, please refuse to accept the package and return it to the delivery person.
Also, you can call our customer care at- +91 85276 59229 between 10am-5pm, on Weekdays i.e. Monday-Saturday; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to mention your Order ID there in the Subject line. A brand new replacement will be issued at your name without any additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packaging in intact when you send back the product to us.
Currently, we pick up products only from selected PIN Codes. If your area pin code is serviceable, you will be able to select the pickup option when you create a Return Request on App/Website/M-site. Please note the following salient points –
- We will pick up the return within 4 – 7 business days from the request placement date
- Please keep the return shipment ready
You can cancel an order through the Fabric7 website/m-site/app until it has been packed at our Warehouse. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made.
No, you cannot modify the order yourself after placing an order on Fabric7. Please get in touch with email@example.com, should you have any shipping address change request. Please note that the shipping address can only be changed before your order has been packed at our Warehouse.
You need to be logged into your Fabric7 account to cancel an order. Once you are logged in, tap on the ‘My Orders’ section under ‘My Account’ and then select the order you want to cancel.
If you had placed the order using Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded at our end as you haven’t paid for the order yet. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Wallets you will receive refund (including Shipping Charges) into the source account within 7-10 business days from the time of order cancellation.
Orders & Payment Policy
Just go through these Simple Steps to place an order on our website –
- Click on the product to be ordered
- Select the required size (XS,S, M, L, XL…) and click “ADD TO BAG”
- Go to your bag page, once you have added all the products you wish to buy
- Enter discount code (if any) on the bag page
- Click ‘CHECKOUT’
- Sign in to your account using the registered e-mail id and password or create a new account if you are a first time visitor in one short step
- Enter your Shipping Address
- Choose from Prepaid & COD Payment Options
- Re-check your Order details
- Click on “Place Order”
- In case you have selected Prepaid options, you will be re-directed to a fully secure payment gateway where you need to enter your card/wallet details.
- In case of a COD order, an additional Rs 50 will be levied as a COD charge
- Once you confirm your billing, your order is placed – You can now note down the order number for tracking purposes.
Cash on Delivery
You can be assured that Fabric7 offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the online to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure. Your bank will authorize the credit card transaction directly without any information passing through to us. We do not retain your banking information.
If your card is debited by mistake, you need not worry. Please make sure of the following at your end –
- Please check your bank account. If it has been debited, and it shows a failed transaction message then please note a failed transaction is normally rolled back within 7 business days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we, unfortunately, won’t be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details.
- If the transaction is successful and the money has been credited to our account, please update us with the transaction number from your card-issuing bank over a call /email and we will initiate the refund within 3 days of your request; in case you wish to go ahead with the order, we will dispatch the same at the earliest.
- The expected timelines are as below:
- Net Banking – 4 business days
- Debit/Credit Card – 10 business days
Please pay the courier person in cash only. We do not accept cheque or DD.